He Also Has an Amazing Collection of Action Figures

Posted by 1001web

    [click for larger version]

Vee: As a person who visits both an accountant and a financial adviser, I was rightly horrified when James first told me he had absolutely no fiscal portfolio. That was the day that I made two pledges: firstly, that I would never allow him access to my vast riches, and secondly, that I would immediately take over his finances.
So far, this has worked out well- despite the constant battle to stop him from spending every paycheck on fancy hats, jellybeans and stickers.
Jaime: My chosen career has not been one of financial stability... so while friends and acquaintances have steadily climbed their respective ladders and acquired an impressive hoard of personal property, savings and other accoutrements of life I'm afraid all I have to show for my efforts is a worry free existence of play, adventure, creative exploration and drawing funny pictures from time to time.
We would be very grateful if you spread the He Also Has an Amazing Collection of Action Figures this article on your social networking account, by URL : http://piranhapart.blogspot.com/2012/04/he-also-has-amazing-collection-of.html

Bookmark and Share