I Guess You Had to be There

Posted by 1001web

    [click for larger version]

Vee: I will be completely honest with you- I just really wanted to clear some of the nonsensical one-liners out of that file.
Whenever Jaime and I are shooting the shit (usually at 3am when we should really be sleeping) I'll leap up and type out the choice bits.
In my defense, I've never claimed to be funny.
James, on the other hand, thinks he's hilarious and instead of relying on situational humor, likes to come up with 'quips' and 'puns' which, more often than not, make me wish I could drop dead at will.
The strangest part about this journey through my poorly scrawled notes was how LITTLE I remembered about what we'd written. A lot of it I couldn't include because it wasn't even a sentence.
At one point it was just the word 'butter dish'.
These are supposed to be things that will jog my memory so we can write out a full comic, but by god, if I could make BUTTER DISH into a side-splitting punchline, I would have more than 30 readers.


Jaime: While my job does often entail simply coming up with ideas, it's no where near often enough to satisfy my minds constant churning of totally useless quandaries and characters.

One thing that occupies my waking thoughts most days: inventing new mutant powers.

Let's face it, most mutant abilities suck, and pretty badly, but what if there were more interesting powers like: 


- the ability to control the density of objects and people
- the ability to control insects
- the ability to see the full spectrum (along with perfect vision)
- the ability to vomit adhesive sap

All really useful!
We would be very grateful if you spread the I Guess You Had to be There this article on your social networking account, by URL : http://piranhapart.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-guess-you-had-to-be-there.html

Bookmark and Share