The Slut Rule

Posted by 1001web

    [click for larger version]

Vee: Being able to squeeze into child-sized costumes has always been a boon for me and my propensity to dress up like Wolverine, but getting married and quitting drinking has transformed Halloween from a night of slutty hijinks into a whole week of unnecessary noise in the courtyard. Something in my brain either stopped or started working, and now I look out at the chicks dressed solely in lingerie, knee-deep in snow, and the only thing I can think is WHERE IS YOUR JACKET.
Jaime: I refuse to acknowledge this comic until she draws in the magnificent mustache I was wearing.
We would be very grateful if you spread the The Slut Rule this article on your social networking account, by URL : http://piranhapart.blogspot.com/2011/10/the-slut-rule.html

Bookmark and Share