Beauty is in the Weeping Eyes of the Beholder

Posted by 1001web

    [click for larger version]

Vee: Considering James was the one who SUGGESTED a beauty night in the first place, I thought he could be trusted to know what he was doing. Like so many assumptions I've made about him, I was wrong.
Some people might look at this and question his sexuality. Frankly, I question his maturity. He did indeed spend twenty minutes in front of the mirror, making "kabuki faces", at which point I told him it was important not to move his face too much while the mask set.
I'm not sure how long he heeded my instructions, because the next time I saw him, he looked like Jack Nicholson covered in flaking paint. "Look how wrinkly I am!" He exclaimed, completely negating the benefits of a facial.


Jaime: You don't get to be as pretty as I am without putting some work into it.

My face, and my skin in general, rebels against any sort of treatment, whether it be a mask, moisturizer or what have you.

As soon as the offending goo is applied it almost immediately seems to try to burn it's way through to the delicious bone beneath, even when it's labeled as fragrance free all-natural hippie juice.

I'm not too worried though, in fact, I look forward to looking old! These wrinkles mean one day they might stop carding me at the liquor store...
We would be very grateful if you spread the Beauty is in the Weeping Eyes of the Beholder this article on your social networking account, by URL : http://piranhapart.blogspot.com/2012/12/beauty-is-in-weeping-eyes-of-beholder.html

Bookmark and Share