Marker Fight Regrets

Posted by 1001web

    [click for larger version]

Vee: This comic is half true story, half clever allegory.
I did, indeed, attack him with a marker at one point. It was one of those enormous industrial grade pens for labeling cranes or something, and  no matter what he washed his arm with, it would not come out.
What''s more interesting is, despite the fact we are social piranhas, we took it upon ourselves to attend a fancy New Year's Eve party this year. Although I didn't have cocks drawn all over my face, it felt as if I did. Even dressed up in finery, it was weird being surrounded by well-to-do party people. I felt a little bit like a robot somebody had shoved into a tube dress and stuck in unreasonably high shoes. 
Around me there was nothing but drunken chaos, as fascinating as it was horrifying.
Why I thought rich people would have a measured approach to ringing in 2013 is beyond me...

Jaime: While I can't recall this... I'll say 'incident' for the sake of diplomacy... it is a good representation of where our innocent horsing around takes a sinister turn.

Truth be told, we're fairly terrible people by ourselves, and with our power combined we can take even confessions of adoration and turn them into shouting matches; "NO, I LOVE YOU!" "FUCK YOU, I LOVE YOU MORE!" "ADMIT I LOVE YOU MORE OR I WILL BITE YOUR EARS OFF AND PARADE YOU IN THE STREET!" etc
We would be very grateful if you spread the Marker Fight Regrets this article on your social networking account, by URL : http://piranhapart.blogspot.com/2013/01/marker-fight-regrets.html

Bookmark and Share