Overstimulated Manchildren: The Ride

Posted by 1001web

    [click for larger version]

Vee: You would think that two visual artists would have more in common when it came to this. But no, my love of all things Disney tapered when I was about eleven years old... along with my ability to feel joy of any kind.
There's only so much saccharin antics my jaded mind can tolerate before I throw in the proverbial towel.
James, on the other hand, has never lost that fiber of whimsy, and is presently vibrating with barely contained excitement at the prospect of getting fondled by a man in a Goofy suit.
All I can think about is the grueling plane ride, hoards of frothing children, sub-par hotel room, and baffling stop-over in Chicago, of all places.
I expect to arrive in a state of mind which is fully unprepared to deal with cavorting of any kind, and will spend the time fighting not to haul off and punch some asshole straight in his furry face.


Jaime: DISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLAND
DISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLANDDISNEYLAND!

Seriously though, I'm pretty fucking excited.

I know it may sound naive, but I honestly think I could get a menial job at Disneyland and be entirely happy, just helping people out, making sure they're having the best family experience of their life - I have nothing but joyous memories of our trips down to California, and in my mind it really is a special, almost magical, place.
We would be very grateful if you spread the Overstimulated Manchildren: The Ride this article on your social networking account, by URL : http://piranhapart.blogspot.com/2013/01/overstimulated-manchildren-ride.html

Bookmark and Share